KleoTherm® - Thermal floors
How much do you spend on heating?
Meet the new KleoTherm® system, an exclusive heat distribution system applied to the BC1003 panels, for which it is sufficient to install a small boiler to manage the temperature of large rooms and optimize consumption.
Kleo Therm®: a homogeneous irradiation of the temperature, constant and at limited costs, that will surprise you.
KleoTherm® is a patented technological system combining the advantages of a raised technical floor with those of a radiant heating system.
KleoTherm® module. Ready to use
The Kleo Therm radiant panel, ready to use, consists of:
- a module of thermally insulating material, square in shape;
- a pipeline for fluids with an inlet and an outlet, in addition to a heat diffusion plate;
- a second panel composed of a support in calcium sulfate (Kleos BC1003), paired to a finishing surface made of thermally conductive material, which can vary to meet your needs and tastes: stoneware, parquet, carpet, but also ceramic, stone, metallic floors, glassy etc.
Like all raised technical floors, the panels will be laid on traditional steel support feet made of:
- a base resting on the slab, complete with stem and support plate towards the panel;
- steel connection sleepers;
We recommend the use of our patented “FourxFour” gasket, which guarantees precise, rapid and quality installation, as well as saving the use of sleepers.